OUR COMMITMENT TO H&S
REGULATIONS AND COMPLIANCE
Rigweld Engineering Services are 100% committed to the provision of a health and safety working environment.
- Commitment from all staff to the health and safety programme with an embedded extensive Health and Safety Policy.
- Planning, review and evaluation of health and safety related objectives.
- Pro-active identification of workplace hazards.
- A comprehensive health and safety training programme for all staff inclusive of Site Safe (Gold Card for Supervisors), EWP.
- Working at Heights, Welding Certification and Level 2 First Aid.
- All staff and contractors working on our behalf will demonstrate a commitment to workplace health and safety, as this is an integral part of how we do business.
HEALTH & SAFETY REPRESENTATIVE:
ERECTORS AND FABRICATORS
Our experienced team have gained a well earned reputation as the best up and coming erection and fabrication contractors in the market. As a team we collectively have over 100 years experience. Our promise is to supply our customers with a service that meets the agreed requirements in a safe and timely manner; and exceeds expectations. This starts with completing jobs correctly, the first time and on time!